Memories

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm one of those people that doesn't really dwell on the past, more into looking to the future and moving ahead but Thanksgiving is almost here and I can't help but reminisce on the year gone by and look towards another year ahead. It's amazing to think how the last year has panned out. My career change, my body change, basically a life change! A lot has changed in the last year and I am so thankful for friends new and old, and family.

Today I thought I'd share a card I made recently with some OLD product. DCWV and Karen Foster on this card. Trying to use up all the odd bits of paper I have for the seasonal stuff before I allow myself to buy any new ;) This card was also featured in the Fall Sampler of Ready Set Create



Maybe it's a sign I'm getting older, but Bob and I both find ourselves saying "remember that time when..." or maybe that's just a sign we've been together so long! Not that I'd trade him for the world!!! It's fun to have those stories and memories to reminisce about =)



Di



Check out Amazons Black Friday deals, all week through November 27th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com