Home is where the heart is...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving All! To the rest of the world, happy Thursday ;) It's Thanksgiving here in the USA so pretty hard not to get sucked into making traditions for this time of year. Plus it's the inevitable lead up to my December with features my birthday and Christmas, Bob however is keeping his eyes firmly on the prize with Black Friday and Cyber Monday bargains ;) What can I say my man LOVES a bargain, he has his eyes set on a few gadgets so hopefully the geeky gods shine down and put them on sale for him, lol.

Meanwhile hope you are all enjoying your Thanksgiving Thursday, and with that I will leave you with a card I made recently featured in the Fall Sampler of Ready Set Create




Enjoy your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com