Crafty Inspiration

Monday, November 8, 2010

Another weekly recap of crafty inspiration from around the web!

Ellen who blogs at Creative Passage shared this winter wreath which I thought was stunning, simply yet so elegant! It looks so soft and the colors are perfect, offset nicely by the snowflakes. I want one for my door!

Whilst on my blog travels this week I happened upon these owl cupcakes from Amnah, who blogs at This little life of mine. I was looking for Halloween inspiration at the time, but these owl cupcakes would be great for any occasion really! Owls are still a pretty hot trend in the craft industry right now.


Angie at Nursery Rhymes and Sweet Times blogged about these DIY necklace pendants, with a little how-to! These are made from metal stamps and washers. Simple yet stunning. I know I've seen similar things on Etsy too, but how cool to make your own!

Elizabeth at Covered in Crafts has a tutorial on her blog on how to create a cute bag from an old pair of pants! LOVE the recycling aspect, and fun project for teens, they outgrow clothes so fast!

On Sew Dan Cute, Tam has posted this cute Charlotte Russe inspired skirt she made, and she posted a full tutorial on how she made it too! Check it out!


More inspiration every Monday!

1 comments:

EllensCreativePassage November 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Thanks so much for featuring my Rosy Snowflake wreath!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com