Digital Scrapbooking Sunday: new layout kit!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have a new digital scrapbooking kit in my stores called Fall Fusion. Although the kit isn't fall themed the colors are inspired by the beautiful fall colors: russet reds, deep browns, coffee, with a creamy beige.


There are 5 patterned papers in this kit, along with 4 solids. Embellishments include: frame, flowers, buttons, tags, journal/title panel, ribbons, stitching, anchor, eyelet, and brad. You can see most of the embellishments in the preview above, and it includes the swirly title panel :) The kit is reasonably priced at just and available at my Di Hickman Designs store and my Scrapwow Store.

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com