Crafty Inspiration

Monday, November 15, 2010

another round up of creative inspiration from the web!

C.R.A.F.T or "Creating Really Awesome Free Things" is a blog I found recently and I LOVE it! Love the concept, LOVE IT! Jaimie from C.R.A.F.T recently shared these great recycled business cards, they are made from cereal boxes but any cardboard would work. Love this idea, great for crafters :) Full details on her blog

Ecouterre recently featured 7 bags made from recycled denim. Bags that were previously jeans or jackets and re-purposed. You all know I LOVE the eco aspect of this right? Check out the bags on Ecouterre

Jessica at Craftily Ever After shared a printable she made for Thanksgiving on her blog recently. I thought this would be great for cards! You can snag the jpg from her blog. She also has a couple of other printables to share, gather here and cranberry on!

Ashlee from I'm Topsy Turvey blogged with a tutorial recently on etching your own glasses with a dremel tool! Full details of how to do this are on her blog! Seems like a great project for any holiday!


and finally

Bob forwarded this to me recently, its a storage unit that will be perfect for our entry/hall. Brittany at Pretty Handy Girl made it but it was also featured on Curbly which was where Bob saw it :) LOVE this! Told Bob to go make me one and he can as Brittany wrote out full directions on making this project! AWESOME!


More inspiration every Monday!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com