Saturday Sketch - November

Saturday, November 20, 2010

So I know it's been a while, but I figured mid month is a good time to post a card sketch right? Heck anytime is a good time to post a card sketch! Anyway here is a nice simple sketch for you craft cardmakers out there! Perfect for beginners too!



The sentiment panel features a layered text effect but feel free to switch that up. I left embellishments out on the sketch as I think sometimes they distract from the design or keep our creativity from taking over. For my card I decided on some leaf paper, and a text paper, being Fall season and all!

Supplies: All supplies by DCWV. Featured in the Fall Sampler of Ready Set Create

As always hook me up in the comments if you make a card with the sketch so I can come check them out!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com