Crafty Inspiration

Monday, December 6, 2010

Some more crafty inspiration from around the web!!

Avital at Creativity Prompt strikes again with this great printable. She has the download for the text available, simply print, then add a little flair and voila! done! Check out details on her blog.

Browsing craftster last week I saw these holiday tree ornaments from member SelenieBeanie made from Juice Can lids!. This one is my favorite, I love the colors, and perfect for fall, halloween and heading into Christmas =)

Calling all Owl lovers, there is a printable Owl Calendar on My Owl Barn blog. Just choose your month for each image, select download calendar and print! Check it out

I came upon this image in my google reader recently and just had a little chuckle. How fun is this knitted chill pill! This was from a post on Craftster about a knitting workshop to knit this Chill Pill. I love the concept :) Almost how fun would it be as a "cure all pill" for a get well gift? The geek in me also thought of the pills in the Matrix too. Lots of options really!

Want to make your advent calendar? I know it's a little late for this year, but cool project to make ahead for next year right? Or heck tailor it to any countdown! There is a full tutorial to make this pocket advent calendar on GwennyPenny blog. Check it out!


Enjoy!
Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com