Holiday Gift Ideas - make your own list!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So it's not like when you were a kid anymore is it? You tend to get the same freaking things every year, which are usually toiletries, household items, cosmetics, perfume etc, and usually not the brands you like. So why not take the fuss out of the situation and the hassle out of it for the gift giver and make a list. Sure it takes some of the fun out of it BUT you'll get things you WANT/NEED and the gift giver gets to give you something that you'll actually use rather than sit in the closet for a few months/years before being regifted!


When I was making my Holiday Gift Ideas post I used Amazon for a lot of the links as we use Amazon A LOT in our house. We seriously freakin LOVE Amazon! Everything we can order on Amazon we do, including dog food! Yes, really LOVE them! Anyway whilst doing those links I came across the wishlist feature. Have you used this? It's like a letter to Santa but it's to Amazon, and you can share it via email/link to friends and family. How cool is that. I know most sites have wishlists now but as we use Amazon a lot this is going to come in super handy for us!

Anyway I am currently updating my own wishlist with items so I suggest you all get on it for yourselves! Send it to family and friends so they know what you REALLY want for the holidays!

1 comments:

Gina December 7, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Just ordered all my family's Christmas presents from Amazon using their wish lists. I also go to Amazon via easy fundraising and raise cash for my Scout group at the same time!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com