Workout Wednesday

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New feature on this blog will be a weekly round-up post of all the goings on at my new health & fitness website WorkOut with Di. Each week I'll just post a small recap of posts and topics that I covered on my fitness blog, links to any videos, and a quick facebook/twitter plug.


If you are looking to lose weight in the New Year, get in shape, get healthier, get fitter and simply just get moving then check out WorkOut with Di! Posts will be packed with inspiration, motivation, workouts, exercise info, nutrition, healthy recipes and so much more!

What the Biggest loser finale tells us about weight loss
Biggest Loser Finale - season 10
Coming Soon

Make 2011 the year you commit to get fit!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com