fa la la la la...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is almost here! I don't know about you but, for me, it only seems two minutes since it was last Christmas. This is my second card using TLC products, I have one more to share on Christmas Eve and then that paper is DONE! Whoohoo! I love using up product in my stash :)

Supplies: Cardstock & Paper: TLC; Ribbon: Offray; Rub-On: one heart... one mind; Epoxy: Misc


I'll still be posting throughout the holiday season, but I am taking Christmas day off so no post from me that day. I'm guessing we'll all be a little busy that day though ;) Happy Holidays!




Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com