Crafty Inspirations

Monday, December 20, 2010

This week is the "oh heck Christmas is almost here" edition of crafty round-up from the web...

Delightful Order shares this quick gift idea for coffee lovers. I love quick and easy gifts and this one looks super easy to put together! Check it out Delightful Order blog.

Really hoping in the New Year that I get time to do a few more crafty projects, including crochet/knitting again. I love this little Rudolph crocheted by Amieggs too fun, so cute!

Stuck for a last minute gift? Printables are the way to go! Simply print these Naughty/Nice coupons from while he was napping for a quick and easy gift that costs nothing!

I've shared my wine charms on my blog before before I love this little twisty idea from ectetorize! Very cool right? And so festive! Perfect for those holiday parties!

Remember to share any projects you've made recently in the comments  below and they may get selected to be featured here in the Weekly crafty round up!

Happy crafting!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com