A-Z of me

Sunday, December 11, 2005

So I've seen this on a lot of blogs lately so just joined in on the challenge. Hopefully this week I'll get chance to work on the blog and get a banner up, some links, and maybe a photo or two.

A-Age: 33 (34 on Friday)
B-Bed size: California King
C-Chore you hate: All chores but mostly laundry
D-Dessert you love: Chocolate raspberry cake from Follow your heart :)
E-Essential start your day item: Water, walking the dogs, and my big bowl of cereal with a nice hot cup of tea!
F-Favorite actor(s): Tough one! I don't have a favorite really!
G-Gold or Silver: Silver, but I do have a gold wedding band. Don't wear jewellery other than my wedding band.
H-Height: 5'4
I-Instruments you play: None, but I'd really love to play one, I was talking to Bob about this last night!
J-Job title: Housewife and scrapbook supply collector!
K-Kids: None - 2 dalmatians
L-Living arrangements: Me, Bob and the 2 dogs
M-Mom's name: Linda
N-Not liking right now: the amount of chores I have to do before the in-laws arrive on the 24th
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes, I was in overnight when I was younger. Had to have an operation on my leg to remove a blood clot. I think thats the only time I've been in overnight.
P-Phobia: Used to be spiders but I'm over it. Don't think I have any actual phobia's anymore
Q-Quote you like: "I'm not normal!" - B Hickman (my hubby)
R-Right or left handed: right
S-Siblings: None :(
T-Time you woke up today: 6:30am
U-Unique habit: LOL anyone who knows me knows that I get things muddled up! I am clumsy. And I can't sleep with the bathroom or closet door open. I have so many unique habits its hard to choose!
V-Vegetable you hate: Brussels, don't HATE them but I can only eat a couple. I actually like all veggies
W-Worst habit: Me? bad habits? never!
X-X-rays you've had: teeth, leg, shoulder..
Y-Yummy food you can make: Did I mention I can't cook?
Z- Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius

Exciting this happening this coming week: Agility class, Holiday shopping, Yule preparations, Bob breaking up from work for 3 weeks (yay), my birthday, and SCRAPBOOK SHOPPING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com