Finished + competitions

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Red Hat Society paper bag book is finished! Put it up on Ebay this afternoon. This one came together quite quickly which was good :)
This afternoon I started on my first premade page. Decided to start with Easter. So far I am liking how its turning out. I have the basic layout done, just tweaking some things, and figuring out what to put on page 2 border. Weird for me doing Easter things as we don't celebrate Easter, its more of a child oriented holiday and having no kids its not something we 'do'. Anyway I am loving working with pastel colors on this layout.


Ok in other news I was a finalist in SusansScrapbookShack February theme layout competition. Didn't win but got through to finalists which was ok. The layout isn't my usual style, I'm trying to get outside my comfort zone with the competitions. And SHOCK it features photographs of ME!
Patterned paper: christina cole; made the arrows and title myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com