Addicted to Digital! - review

Saturday, October 21, 2006

This months digital sponsor at Treasures to Scrap is Addicted to Digital. They have awesome kits and digital designers there! We got to choose one kit and one 'extra'. So much to choose from! I LOVED Saskia Bokkers kits though! Totally fun! I chose the "playful extras" just a little mini kit with a few papers and accents. Loved Saskia's stuff! Especially the playful little tags! Too cute!
The main kit I chose was "Seattle" by Sarah Jones. Great coffee hues with blues and just fun papers! Love the alpha font too! Perfect for my Seattle photos! Don't you love the blue herringbone paper! Some fun accents too with the envelope ties!
Great products and super fun! Loved that all the designers came over to check out the gallery too! The best news is that Friday many of the designers from addicted to digital will be coming over to Treasures to Scrap for a chat! With sketches, challenges and prizes! Make a note: Friday 27th October at 10.30 Est (7.30 Pst) hope to see you all there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com