Sketches

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm not sure why but I never post any of the sketches I make! So I'm going to start! Today at Treasures to scrap we were challenged to create 3 sketches using our layouts as inspiration! I got right on this challenge! These sketches were taken from my layouts called: My man; carefree; summer fun; Totally into making sketches lately! Been on a card sketch run. Watch out for more sketches coming soon!


I made a label for sketches so if you want to just search for certain things (ie: sketches) click on the label side colum, click sketches and all the posts labeled sketches should pop up :) Ain't blogger grand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com