Sharing....

Monday, October 23, 2006

Ok firstly sharing some creations! Did these yesterday as part of the Truth or Scare challenges at Treasures to scrap. Month long challenges! Lots of fun! First up is a layout "Relax" which is based on a sketch by Share, one of our awesome DT at Treasures. I used digital a lot yesterday. Been feeling the digi groove again! Used Saskia Bokkers: playful extras, cardstock is my own.
This digi card actually fits 3 challenges this month! Sponsor product, sketch and use a photo on a card! Again using the Saskia Bokkers kit and my own cardstock.
I spent some time this weekend getting ahead on projects. I need to settle down with my CK kit and crank out stuff for that. Lots of ideas right now. I'm also busy with digital kit creating! Who knew it was this addicting? Not me! I've found I definately have a tough time with girly colors, and fall themed stuff. Brighter the better is good for me, love some retro. I think that's why I loved Saskia's kit so much this month! Totally my style! Knowing this is half the battle! I've been trying to create stuff other people would like not what *I* would like! Doh! Definately gonna be rectifying this in the future! So yep lots happening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com