More october Crafty Keepsakes!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I truely love this kit! Love the papers and rub-ons! Just beautiful! This layout is Urban lily papers, doodlebug rub-on alphas (love those!) , chip chatter chipboard alphabets, queen & co flower + brad, and imagination project chipboard tag. The cardstock which isn't in the kit is DCWV. I recolored the chipboard alpha using a stamping marker pen, and added some color to one of the flowers and the alpha rub-ons. The layout is about my "Five minutes of Fame" singing LIVE karaoke with a LIVE band last year at Bobs works party.
Simple card. Getting into diagonal angles lately. You can't see the rub-on that clearly in the scan but it says Happy Birthday right in the middle of the brown paper. Imagination project paper from the Crafty Keepsakes october kit! The bosher is basic grey, and the ribbon is offray.
Still lots of stuff left from this kit! So more projects coming! Get your own Crafty Keepsakes kit - here! Don't forget that Craft Keepsakes is holding a 3 day crop this weekend! Challenges, RAKs, prizes and fun, fun, fun! I'll be kicking off the fun on Friday with a layout challenge! Plus the new Design Team will be announced on Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com