Card Sketch Dec #4

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

This weeks card sketch gets a little different, lots of possibilities with this one! The flower is just an accent, switch it up, change it out and do something different! A sketch should just be the starting point! No need to follow it exactly!
Ignore the wonky stamping on my card! Totally not digging non-clear stamps anymore! Spoiled now with Autumn leaves ones! Papers and flower from the Crafty Keepsakes December kit!


As usual my Mum made a card based on the sketch. I think she did a good job.
Card by Linda Flinders


Lots of things happening right now! I got my One Heart One Mind DT finalist goodies today and WOW TONS of product! Naturally I dove right in, made 2 cards already both of which I LOVE! I've got deadlines coming up, and LOTS of them! So busy, busy, busy, scrapping. Always good to be busy though!
Gonna take a day or two off, get caught up on some stuff. Will update over the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com