Crafty Keepsakes kit - No Limits!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

That's the name of the new kit from Crafty Keepsakes. I got mine today. Loving it! Sneak preview : 3 bugs "Maverick" papers with Piggy Tales "little boy blue". Just love the combo! With some yummy Heidi Swap goodies, and the ribbon? Wow! its to DIE FOR! Really!
My last post about change and the kit being called "no limits" has me thinking. Change is coming, I feel it. Not just in my creative life but personal life. I am changing. So much has happened this past year I think its inevitable that change is coming. Each New Year approaches and I start to think about goals for the upcoming year. What do I want to acheive? I've been working lately at expanding my style, not changing it but growing, again its changing. I've been working with some older 3 bugs stuff and I am LOVING the projects I have created. I know that I need to create more for me but also I need to think outside the scrapbook page. I've done 2 altered projects and LOVE them, I mean really LOVE them. Its been so refreshing to get out of that 12x12 page for a change. It's been a while, too long! I'm at a planning stage in my "change". Anyone that knows me knows I am a big planner, and list maker. One more week till the New Year! One more week! I need to plan, organise, get on "my mission". I need to refocus, something I've known and felt for a while but I really do need this for 2007.

Yep lots of changes coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com