One Heart.... One Mind

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I finished up my DT finalist entry for One Heart... One Mind. It was tough because I so want to be on this team, such great products! I sent them 7 cards and a layout, and I still have lots of product to work with which I will put to use very soon. They were extremely generous with the amount of product they sent, and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to try out for such a great manufacturer! Fingers crossed they liked my projects. Either way I am honored to have made it to the finalists, and with such a talented group of women! Good luck ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com