Scrapstreet December

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Scrapstreet December Ezine was packed full of inspiration and eye candy as usual! I had a couple of things in this issue! Firstly a layout I am very proud of "the littlest reindeer". Not only a published layout BUT it's using "let it snow" my digital kit! A double toot! Just love this photo of Sky in her antlers. The photo has a photoshopped background so it ties in better with the kit. I love my little Sky, so cute! I got the dogs some better antlers this year! Naturally they were over the moon!

"Christmas" is a layout done with the free digital kit in this months ezine called Craft Christmas. One thing I love about Scrapstreet is not only do they do a free ezine every month but they give you a free kit too! It doesn't get much better than that! This layout features me and Bob and our search for a semi decent Xmas card photo. These were taken in 2001, the first year we started living in the USA. Bob has lost a TON of weight since this photo, I'm so proud of him!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com