Catching up

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Whenever Bob is off from work I lose track. This week has been a great example of that! But I am steadily catching up today! If you're expecting emails, letters, RAKS, or anything of that nature they should all have been sent today! So keep a look out! Some are LONG overdue... but better late than never! So what am I up to lately? DT projects for January mostly:
  • Treasures to scrap sponsor is cosmo cricket we have the whole winter line (YUMMY); Plus we have 2 digital sponsors for Jan so busy busy with some digital goodies!
  • Crafty Keepsakes January Kit featuring 3 bugs and piggy tales, loving this one! Its called "No limits" and ROCKS!
  • Scrapstreet February digital kit was released to the team and its gorgeous! Loving the colors!
  • Imagine Create Scrap - working on digital kits and stuff. I have so much I want to do with this!
  • Memories From Scrap, just finished up the digital freebie kit for them. It'll be available in January so look for it on the blog first week of Jan!
In other news I have 2 cards picked up by Scrapstreet Jan ezine, plus a mini album and ATCs picked up by Ready Set Create Feb/March issue. Working on stuff for paper publications as always!

More good news! I am working with Boxer Scrapbooks as I am one of their DT finalists! Very exciting, and so happy and honored to have gotten this far! Got my Boxer challenge box this morning so looking forward to playing with that this weekend! Three projects to do for them, and loving the theme!

Plus I am a DT finalist for One Heart One Mind! I am so happy to be included with a GREAT bunch of scrappers! Can't wait to receive the kit for this one!

So yep I am BUSY right now, which is GREAT! On another note I wanted to thank Inkadinkadoo! I bought some Daisy Hill clear on clear alpha stamps and the package I got I had an awful time getting the stamps off the backing sheet. I actually TORE one of the letters trying to get them off the sheet. Sent them a letter asking advice and they sent me a new set! Just opened it up and they are AWESOME! Perfect! Great customer service! Thanks Inkadinkadoo!

And as it is Christmas-Eve-Eve I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com