Misty Cato - review

Thursday, December 21, 2006

This months digital sponsor at Treasures to scrap is Misty Cato

Misty does awesome kits and hosts a monthly template challenge at treasures to scrap. Misty was an awesome sponsor and generously allowed us to pick 2 kits to use for this month! I chose the "paper flowers" kit and "Color Burst". Of the two Paper flowers was my favorite. It reminds me a little of Chloes Closet papers, but Misty adds a little touch of whimsy and fun to her kit. Loved the soft greens and pinks, makes the kit very versatile! Here are 3 layouts I did with the kit, I included "family to treasure" from Nov pagemaps newsletter as I used Misty's kit for it. This kit works very well with vintage black and white or sepia photo's!


The other kit I chose was "Color Burst". I like to go for opposites or something I wouldn't normally choose to push me as a designer. At first I was unsure cos it really is a colorful kit, but I remembered I had some colorful photo's! These first two were taken at Knottsberry Farm, feista town. The bright colors in this kit really went well with the photo's!


The last layout is using Mistys November template for treasures to scrap. The colors went well with the photo's Clare took of me at the Relay for Life walk.

Thoroughly enjoyed using Mistys kits! Her kits are just awesome, and there is something for everyone including vintage, retro and fun. Come take part in her December template challenge! She offers a kit sampler for completing the template challenge so not only do you get an awesome template, if you do a layout with it you get a freebie! Win - Win situation!
Thanks for being a great sponsor Misty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com