busy bee

Friday, March 9, 2007

Busy working on projects I can't share! Seems to be the norm lately! I created a bunch of Halloween projects over the last few days been totally fun, still need one last project to finish it all off then I need to start on a layout. Do something different for a while. The whole not sharing thing is weird. I feel like its all secrets, but I guess I'll get used to it!

I can't beleive its Friday! The weekend is here... Hopefully tomorrow Bob and I are off on the bikes. Supposed to be great weather this weekend so hoping that's true cos I really want to ride. Sunday I'll be posting another card sketch, so keep looking out for that!

For anyone wanting to scrap this weekend Treasures to Scrap has a bunch of challenges up for the month with prizes! You can find all the details in the March challenge forum. Also for you digital peeps Misty Cato created a template just for Treasures To Scrap you can find details - here. So come join in the fun! Pop in and say "hi" and tell them I sent ya!

Ok I'm gonna get back to creating! Have fun everyone!




edit:
Toot for Ready Set Create April/May edition :)

3 comments:

grambie March 10, 2007 at 2:26 AM  

Good morning, I was restless & decided to browse & decided to say hi. I see you have definite plans for the weekend, so I wish you fun & enjoyment. Hope everything goes as planned.

Rachel March 10, 2007 at 5:31 AM  

Oh heres hoping you get out biking today Di!!!!! Can't wait to see your projects too girl!!

Lucy Chesna March 10, 2007 at 7:06 PM  

I hope you did ride your bike today...congrats on your toot

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com