computer problems!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ok So I can get on the internet on my laptop but all my sketches and samples etc are on my PC which currently won't boot up! My tech guru (aka Bob my husband) is going to look at it later and work his technical magic on it. We did go dirt biking yesterday and we have pics which I hope to get up on the blog soon when the computer is co-operating. Last night we went to a 30th birthday party for our friend Brett, funny seeing pics of him when he was younger. Well today I'm finishing off DT assignments, working on other DT stuff and generally keeping busy.

Hopefully I'll be back with an update later and the card sketch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com