Card Sketch March #2

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hurrah! DH got me back online on the pc! All he did was go into the innards, remove the hard-drive, jiggle some wires and it all works again! Naturally if *I* had done that the whole machine would have exploded! Anyway here is the first bonus sketch for this month! I decided to offer the digital template on the blog as I forgot to include it in the weekly newsletter! Doh! So here is the template for you digital peeps - DIGITAL TEMPLATE LINK

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with more updates, gotta get some pics printed and get a layout finished =)



Supplies - Heather Ann designs clipboard kit; shabby princess ribbon;


Card by Libby Mac Neilly
Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock; Paper Salon Patterned paper;
May Arts Ribbon; QK Font; Qk note shaped die


Card by Tammy Gray
Supplies:
Tag LDESJ Journaling Bits; Bow from Simply Embelished Kits
Flower 1 bvosburg Too Much Joy; Paper L Howell Botanicals and
Shabby Princess Olivia Collection; Overlay Rhona Farrer

4 comments:

Rachel March 12, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

So glad you are back in business my love!!!!! Awesome sketch!

Rach

grambie March 12, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

Love the card template along with the lovely previews. I sympathize with the pc problems. I am in worse trouble because of Synmatics, Adobe Reader 7, & IE7 conflicts. My computer is infected & to eleminate the problem, I have to revert to the original settings which will eleminate my partitions. So, I am so on your plane & glad that your dh was able to fix it without major changes. Thanks for the interesting news & template.

Gail March 12, 2007 at 11:04 PM  

LOVE your cards - thank you for the great template!

Sassette March 13, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

Di...these cards are awesome and I can't wait to do some using this sketch! You RAWK!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com