Card Sketch March #1

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Happy Hump Day! Its Wednesday! And it's time for another card sketch! My Mum asked me - do I make the sketch or card first? Well Mum, both. Sometimes its the card first, sometimes its the sketch first. Last week I did the sketch first, this week I did the card first, just depends on my mood. I have a few notebooks full of sketches that I can use but sometimes I just sit down and create.

As usual the newsletter is going out today, if for some reason you don't get it (I had mailing problems last week!) check your spam folder, or
email me and I'll email it to ya!


Supplies - 3 Bugs in a Rug; DCWV cardstock;
Doodlebug brads; Offray ribbon


Supplies - Heather Ann designs Lucky kit; ribbon - shabby princess


The go 2 girls created some fun cards this week! Lots of great inspiration here! Great cards ladies! If you are interested in having your card displayed here on the blog email me and I'll send you the details!


Card by Libby MacNeilly
Supplies:DCWV cardstock; Crate Paper Patterned Papers; MM Brad
QK Zoe Font and Flower/Leaf Dies; Ink and ribbon from my supplies

Card by Tammy Gray
supplies: Papers by M Fenwick and Fern Lili

Card by Lucy Chesna
Supplies:Paper Adventure PP; Bazzill cardstock; Red ric rak- joann's
felt flower-unkown; inking; mm bling brad

8 comments:

Lucy Chesna March 7, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

its was alot of fun to make Di...keep em coming..lol

grambie March 7, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

So lovely to see the many variations of the template along with the wonderful colors & elements. So beautiful.

Anonymous,  March 8, 2007 at 7:50 AM  

loved all the cards Di have just sent mine as ive had to work over the last few days so been busy
hope you like it

Gail March 8, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

The cards are gorgeous - thank you so much for the fabulous template!

Sarah March 11, 2007 at 11:48 AM  

Hi, just found your blog from a link, I have made a card using your latest sketch. Great fun.

http://stashstashandmorestash.blogspot.com/

Esther March 11, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

My first sketch for your blog! whoo hoo! I enjoyed doing it thankyou, you can view it at www.starcreations.blogspot.com

Pat March 20, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

Love your blog! It's fun to see everyone's take on these sketches!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com