Card Sketch March #4

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bonus card sketch day again! How is everyone enjoying National Craft Month? I am having lots of fun so far! Been creating at an online crop this weekend, I did 2 layouts yesterday and one in progress. I plan on making some cards later too! As you can see for this weeks sketch I did a couple of examples. I hope to be making more cards this week. I have sketches done for all of March and April. If anyone wants to have their work featured on the blog please email me and I'll send you the sketch in advance. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



Supplies: Basic grey papers; DCWV cardstock; fiskars sentiment stamp;
autumn leaves flower stamp;

Supplies: Heather Ann designs Spring Sweets kit

Supplies: 3 bugs in a rug papers; Bazzill cardstock



Card By Tammy Gray
Supplies:Flower Tracy Ann; Papers and Ribbons Mterasawa Flutterbutter

Card by Lucy Chesna

Card by Libby MacNeilly
Supplies: Bazzill Kraft Cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Patterned Papers
American Crafts Stickers; QK Khaki Font
Button, Ink, & Floss From my supplies

Card by Linda Flinders

6 comments:

Anonymous,  March 19, 2007 at 8:44 AM  

Love all the cards ladies keep up the good work

artfulstampin March 20, 2007 at 7:03 AM  

some great ideas, and a brilliant, vestaile sketch, mines on my blog... might make a few more!

Anonymous,  March 20, 2007 at 2:06 PM  

Hi, just discovered your blog, it's fab! Always on the look-out for card inspiration, I've had a go at this one, although it's a loose interpretation! ; )

Esther March 20, 2007 at 3:08 PM  

Enjoyed yet another sketch from your site- thanks so much, my attempt is on www.starcreaions.blogspot.com

Pearl March 20, 2007 at 8:04 PM  

Hi Di ,

Here's my take on this sketch ;

http://maisymary.blogspot.com/2007/03/dcm-mid-week-extras-to-make-you-feel.html

Loving all your inspirational work here !

smiles , Pearl

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com