Its Friday!!! Its a ramble!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Yay! Friday is here! And its the 16th March that means my Mom is another year older! Happy Birthday Mom! I won't say how old you are don't worry... (pssst she's 20 years older than me!). I'm a little miffed my card hasn't arrived yet, darn oversea's post! Anyway hope you have a great day!

I've been busy digi scrapping the past couple of days, got all the sketches for March done, and zipped up. I've dispatched them out to the girls for samples and had a couple back already. Next week we have a layout sketch and digital template and I've done my digital layout for that. Seem to be back in a digital groove lately. Though I made a paper card today for my mother-in-law, its her birthday at the end of the month (along with father-in-law the day after, still got to make that card later). I also need to make Uncle Daves card who will be 50 this year!

Not sure about our plans yet for the weekend. The weather is still great here so hoping we get to go biking at some point. We need to tidy up too! Seriously you would NOT beleive that just the two of us live here! Seriously what the heck it up with that? I also desperately need to schedule gardening time! Wow! Also cleaned the girls ears out today and I think Sky is getting an ear infection, keeping an eye on her, the head flapping gets very annoying after a while! I hope to be able to share some projects soon, getting caught up on DT stuff then just gonna make stuff for fun!

In other news I am getting published again :) Scrapbook & Cards today magazine requested a card of mine for their summer issue! Yay! Went to the post office and mailed the card off this morning. So happy to get a paper publication again! Whew!

1 comments:

Lucy Chesna March 18, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

congrats on getting published

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com