a productive weekend!

Monday, March 19, 2007

This weekend I took part in the online crop at Scrappin Trends Had a great time! Lots of creating done, and fun and games too. Not sure who won overall but I think we all got lots of scrapping done. I got a card picked up for the scrappin trends ezine.. and... I was asked to be the guest designer for April! Whoohoo! So all in all a GREAT weekend! We didn't go biking as Bob helped his friend move house (hence my weekend at the crop!). Anyway here are my projects from the weekend...

Challenge to scrap not so good photo's
Supplies: heather ann designs clipboard; everything else holly mcCraig



This one was a scraplift challenge, loved the design on the layout I lifted by TinaC
Supplies: heather ann designs spring sweets kit; shabby princess flowers; jason gaylor brushes;
fonts: 2 peas crazy pooch, steelfish + SP wonderful wendy

Ad inspiration challenge
supplies: heather ann designs summer kit; ribbon by lori barnhurst

Ad inspiration challenge
Supplies: cardstock DCWV; offray ribbon; computer fonts


As inspiration challenge
Traci sims template; Ztampf pp; jan crowley tab; font: SP wonderful wendy

card from scraps on table
supplies: christina cole pp + sticker; joanns rub on; dcwv cardstock

scraplift challenge, menu challenge and a few other challenges combined
supplies: christina cole pp; DCWV cardstock; Heidi swap chipboard; maya road flower

2 comments:

Sassette March 19, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

Great layouts Di! You certainly did get a lot of great work done over the weekend! WTG!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design March 20, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

Your blog is looking great and what wonderful projects!!!! TFS!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com