Card Sketch March #5

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Wednesday! I am bright eyed and bushy tailed today! Took a day off from blogging yesterday, and I am back with vengence today! I got some digital stuff done yesterday and have sketches and templates ready if anyone wants to create! Below is this Wednesdays card sketch (another coming sunday!). As always the digital template is available for the mailing list subscribers. If you want to sign up just email me the newsletter will be going out later today. Tomorrow I have a layout sketch coming so keep checking back!


Supplies: Piggy tales frog prince collection; stamp from Joanns

supplies: heather ann designs - summer fun kit


Ok onto the creative team! This week I want to welcome a new member to the card crew - Pearl! If you haven't seen her work before well its AWESOME! Trust me, go check her out! Here is a card she made for this weeks sketch! Isn't it just gorgeous?

Card by Pearl Liu
Supplies ; ColorMates Light Beligium Blue Cardstock , Bo Bunny Play Hard patterned papers,
Play hard Clip, ribbons , round cardstock stickers , brads, SEI Paisley & Petals stickers, gel pen .


Card by Tammy Gray
supplies: Paper mterasawa Flutterbutter
Ribbon KPertiet golden cording; Flower Dawn Inskip Watercolor Daisy

Card by Robin Blankenship
Supplies: Kim Johnson’s “Tuscan Spring” kit from DigiScrapDivas.com

Card by Lucy Chesna
Supplies: sassafrass pp; bazzill cardstick; american crafts ribbon;
stamped flower image/sentiment from g groups stamps from Micheals


Card by Linda Flinders

Remember I am always looking for new creative members! If you would like to have a card featured on the blog email me and I'll send you the sketch in advance! I love seeing what everyone does with the sketch!

6 comments:

grambie March 21, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

So nice to see all the pretty card designs & templates in the nl. Always have to visit to see various interpretations of your designs. Hopefully, in one more week, I can have my commputer in order after I reformat & reload software & send in a card. I still dl the templates for future use. TFS.

Nancywithajones March 21, 2007 at 1:15 PM  

AWESOME CARDS WOMAN!!! YOu do the rockinest sketches!

My Passion March 21, 2007 at 6:32 PM  

Your sketches are fab! I can't wait to see more!

Pearl March 21, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

Thanks for the lovely welcome , Di

Loving your sketches for sure ! Can't wait to see the layout sketch !

I have a little Prima blog candy giveaway going on my blog rite on if you have time to come over !

Life is giving me reasons to smile !

lol , Pearl

Rachel March 25, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Hiya have managed to finish my first card using one of your fab sketches - hope to be able to join in more frequent. Thanks for such inspiration!

michelle sturgeon May 16, 2007 at 6:52 AM  

Hmmm....this post looks awefully familiar! LOL!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com