March Layout Sketch

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy March! As promised here is the monthly layout sketch. The digital template is available for those on the newsletter mailing list. If you want to get on "the list" just email me and I'll send it out to ya! Love this one! Totally seems to be my style lately of using multiple photo's. I'm also very into journalling lines right now. Seem to be using them alot. So with that in mind here is March's layout sketch.


Supplies: Heather Ann Designs Summer Fun Kit; Font SP wonderful wendy

I sent out the sketch to the girls on my list and here is what they came up with! Some awesome layouts and so fun to see the different interpretations of the sketch.

Tammy chose to use the digital template, and I love the papers she chose, perfect with those photo's. I also like how she did the journalling in a heart. I had something like that in a recent kit. Fun layout!


Layout by Tammy Gray
Supplies: Papers dmSK8 - Shabby Princess and Gina Cabrera;
Alpha dmSK8 Word Art Bad Candy;

Libby rocked the sketch this month! Just look at the awesome layout she did! Cute photos! She changed the 2 smaller photo's on the left one larger one. I love the big title, and all the button! Great choice of accents on this page! (isn't the boy a cutie?) When I saw this in my inbox I know she'd rocked it! Awesome layout!
Layout by Libby MacNeilly
Supplies: My Mind's eye signature Life Patterned paper and die cuts;
Foofala buttons; Maya Road Chipboard;Bo Bunny Rub ons;
QK Katie fons and star shaped dies; Ink and floss from my supplies

Lucy chose to use one single photo which shows great versatility of the sketch. Love the flower/heart accent instead of the 2 smaller photo's. The stitching on both sides of the layout unites the page together. Great layout Lucy!

Layout by Lucy Chesna
Supplies: Dream Street PP- sandra faye colletction; HS Chipboard;
Fancy Pants chipboard heart; prima flower; mm bling; bazzill cardstock

Linda did a great job with the sketch. She hasn't been scrapbooking long and showed great initiative. She used one smaller photo instead of the two, she opted for a subtitle instead. The floral accent balances the page well.
Layout by Linda Flinders

3 comments:

Sassette March 22, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

Love the sketch, Di!!! Very inspiring and I can't wait to try and use it! (hopefully will get to feeling better soon, so that I can scrap!)

Anonymous,  March 24, 2007 at 7:50 AM  

Great Layout girls keep up the good work

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com