Monday Monday...

Monday, March 5, 2007

What a weekend! I got all my six projects done for my one heart... one mind assignment! WHOOHOO! Go me! I decided to take last night off and have some downtime with Bob, just watching TV etc. I stupidly left all the paperwork for this morning, thinking it would just take 30 minutes, it didn't! Who knew filling out submission forms would take so long? Not me obviously! It took over 2 hours to fill out the forms, print them off, package everything up and get my shipping label done (hassle in itself cos the pop-up window wouldn't pop up!). But its done, and my projects are in the mail! Now to get to work on my other assignments!

Coming soon on the blog ::::
  • Tomorrow - I'll be posting info about Treasures to Scrap, including my newsletter article on the masking technique, plus details of their new competition!
  • Wednesday - as always is CARD SKETCH DAY! Plus the newsletter will be going out with the digi card template!
  • Thursday - I hope to have some projects to share just for fun, imagine that! I need a bunch of cards making this month for family birthdays so might get chance to do those this month!
  • friday, if nothing else I need to get more photo's taken this month! All I took were photo's of scrapping projects in february (and a couple of bike pics) so I need to get some photo's taken this month!
  • Saturday - free day, maybe I'll get to post, maybe not! Hopefully we'll be out on the bikes or something weather permitting!
  • Sunday - Crafty Keepsakes closed and I found a ton of old card sketches, and seeing as March is national craft month I thought I'd include DOUBLE SKETCHES this month! One as usual on Wednesday and another on Sundays. So look out for those! Probably only a couple of examples as its too late to get the "go2girls" on it.

So that's about all today! I need to go make more projects! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Rachel March 6, 2007 at 3:56 AM  

Glad you got all done hun... I have last minute touches on the card I made and will e-mail you by tonight!!

Rach

grambie March 6, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

So nice to visit you today & view all your lovely plans & actions. Yeah, for all your project's completions. Have a fun week.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com