6 years ago

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

we hopped on a plane and landed at LAX to start a new life. Yep today marks the 6 year anniversary of use moving to America. How ironic that today we went for our medical exams for our greencard processing. So I sit here with needle marks in both arms from tests, and I'm already bruising from the blood test. We went out for lunch and I did a little scrap shopping, nothing major. The medical stuff we have to go back and get our results on Friday. Six years flies by though! Amazing how much STUFF you accumulate in 6 years!

ok I gotta go work on assignments this afternoon, lots of work due this week. Card sketch coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nancywithajones April 24, 2007 at 6:59 PM  

AND IM SOOO HAPPY YOUR STILL HERE GIRLY.. sorry bout all the pin coushioning and the prods and pokes. BUt just think..not much longer now! HUGS
Love ya mean it!

Anonymous,  April 25, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

Yeah been a long six years for me and your Dad Diane but at least we see you at least once a year and chat and write every week, we miss you lots though, hope that you liked the card i sent pity it stuck to envelope, but did you like my verse ;-) love you both lots, chat tomorrow

Mum and Dad

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com