Card Sketch April #4

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Final card sketch for April! Wow this month went fast! This one I got back to basics. I've used this one a lot lately. It has so much room for potential! You only have to look at the sketch girls interpretations of the sketch to see the diversity! As always the newsletter will be going out later today with the digital template link for the card. Hook me up with your cards in the comments or email me. Have a great Wednesday and I'll be back soon with more sketches, busy creating!


Card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Basic grey papers; bazzill cardstock; doodlebug brads; (kit by Treasures to Scrap) plus royal rub-ons

Digital Card by Di Hickman
credits: Shabby Princess - Wonderful kit



Card by Tammy Gray
Supplies: Bazzil Cardstock; Prima Flower; Magic Mesh; Vintage Button; Sead beads; Paint chips; Transfer by It Takes Two; Ribbon by American Crafts




Card by Renee’ Morris-Dezember
Supply list: Bazzill Bling, Heidi Grace Designs for Fiskars, Around the Block



Digital card by Krista Pearl
Credits: Backgrounds (Dots - PP1 , Stripe - PP3, Floral - PP6), Ribbon 01, and Label 02- Holly McCaig, April Showers, My Digital Muse April Grab Bag 2007; Font- Pea Shirley, Fonts for Peas; Leopard "2" - Gina Cabrera, Spotted Alpha Essentials, DigitalDesignEssentials; Glitter Alpha - Amanda Roberts, Bundle Up Baby Cardboard Alpha Green




Card by Keianna Price
Supplies: PP: Prima; Flower: Prima ; Ribbon: May Arts ; Rub On: 7 Gypsies ; Brad: Unknown; All products from April Color Your Memories Kit Club




Card by Joanne Atkinson



Card by Linda Flinders



Digital card by Angela Shetzer
Credits: whitewashed wedding collection from Mandy Steward available from scrapgirls.com for all papers and embellishments. The font is Love letters




Digital Card by Renee' Morris-Dezember
credits: all elements by Andrea Designs - midnight frenzy kit



card by Pat Taylor
Supplies: Basic Grey Blush 6x6 papers, Making Memories white glitter stickers (& quickutz flowers & squares)




Card by Kelly Nelson
Supplies: Cardstock; pp Grant Archival shabby chic pack; brads Making Memories; stamps Autumn Leaves, Hero; Ink Versamark, felt for punched flowers

8 comments:

grambie April 25, 2007 at 2:10 PM  

What a beautiful collection of your card template both digital & paper. Love the simplicity of the design with the three opened blocks with multiple options. The numerous colors & elements all enhance your template whether it is vertically or horizontally aligned. So pretty. Thanks for another fantastic card template. I look forward to receiving them.

Dawn♥ April 26, 2007 at 6:15 AM  

WOW what a great bunch of cards using that super cute sketch! I'll give my hand a try at this one to!

Paula April 26, 2007 at 11:49 PM  

Hi Di,
I was a good girl and did our sketch. If you want to see what I did with it your can visit my blog.
I am posting them as soon as I finish writing this. Thanks for the sketch. As always it is a fun one to try. Hugs,

Anonymous,  April 28, 2007 at 8:17 AM  

Wow... some absolutely gorgeous cards... will have a go at this one at the beginning of the week.

Anonymous,  April 29, 2007 at 7:53 AM  

Hi Di, thanks for the sketch I got to use it today, so a bit earlier than I expected.

Esther April 30, 2007 at 3:16 PM  

Bit late again, but this skecth came in handy thanks!

Jo May 1, 2007 at 6:11 AM  

Thank you for such a gorgeous sketch, I have just completed a card using it :)

jo xx

Anonymous,  May 2, 2007 at 12:48 AM  

wow you have done REALLY well

sadly I struggled - had a go though ;)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com