How did it...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

get to the end of April before I realise I haven't shared some published projects from February/March? Seriously, where is the time going? Ok sharing projects from Ready Set Create Feb/March issue. I had a few things in this one, love Jen at Ready set create as she tells you pretty quick if she wants your project or not, wish all publishers would do that! lol! This issue featured love theme projects for valentines day, which I had a few things to submit. A few paper bag books, cards, altered box, and one of their other calls was for ATCs so I submitted the ones I had done.

10 reasons I love you - paperbag book
Supplies DCWV papers; MM rub ons; sizzix die cuts; misc ribbon and supplies

Love - paper bag book
Supplies: DCWV cardstock + ribbon; Heidi swapp heart; misc ribbon; MM 'leather' corners

Love - paper bag book
papers ki + other; dcwv cardstock; mulberry paper(!); heidi swapp heart

Love You - card
All products by Boxer Scrapbooks

Heart - card
All products by Boxer Scrapbooks

Altered Trinket Box
7 gyspies; scenic route; making memories; may arts and lots of misc supplies

Travel themed ATCs

Today, so far, I made 5 cards and started a layout (Ok I printed photo's off!). 2 cards I'll be sharing later this week (more guest design team work for scrappin trends) and 3 are for one heart... one mind. I'm definately feeling the black and white lately and their formality line is the BOMB!!! And if you haven't seen their new doo dots and frameworks, go check em out! Seriously YUMMY!
Other than that been thinking about lots of stuff: how to gain back more time; next months blog project (already behind on that!); and just general creating. Back tomorrow!

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson April 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

Gorgeous work, Di.
Love the paperbag book.
Great new card sketch & already the end of April. I will get the card made tonight for tomorrow because thankfully it is the weekend!!!

Anonymous,  April 27, 2007 at 2:45 AM  

Great paperbag books and I love your ATC's !!

Rachel April 27, 2007 at 4:47 AM  

Di I do love your work girl!!!!

Rachel

Anonymous,  April 27, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Gorgeous work Di! Don't know how I didn't find your blog sooner...but glad you found mine so I could meander over here. Definitely adding you to my faves.

grambie April 27, 2007 at 1:30 PM  

So nice to receive the nl & view your fantastic designs. Everything is so colorful with the cards & the paperbag books, & ATC. Oh to have your patience. So beautiful.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com