Saturday fun

Saturday, April 28, 2007

busy working on an assignment for one heart... one mind just popping in to say Hi! Bob went out shopping earlier and came back with a present! I got a body armor 'thing' for riding. It has a name, darned if I can remember. Basically back armor, shoulders, elbows, forearm. Bob is out in the garage fiddling with his bike. He had to get one of the forks sorted today as he bust the seal. So hopefully we'll be out on the bikes tomorrow! Yay!
Lots to share soon, some exclusive things that I can start posting elsewhere :) so should be lots of projects on the blog soon. I wanted to leave you with a quote today:
instead of counting time,
make time count!
Food for thought huh? One project I want to do sometime in the future is a mini book with all my favorite quotes in. Might MAKE time to do that soon!
catch you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rachel April 29, 2007 at 7:03 AM  

Hope you are having a playful day today girl!!!

Rach

Anonymous,  April 29, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

Great quote! Wish we were outside today, but yet again it is raining. So watching the Sox instead and putting scrappin stuff away. Have a great time on the bikes!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com