Happy National Scrapbook day! (part B)

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Ok I couldn't give out a layout sketch without a card sketch now could I? So here is this weekends bonus card sketch!!! You lucky people! As always the digi template is available for download - HERE - for the digi peeps!



Card by Di Hickman
supplies: papers & sticker: one heart... one mind; flower: bazzill; rub-on: DCWV

As with the layout sketch I want to give everyone a chance so email me hook me up with your creation and I'll feature it on the blog! Happy national scrapbook day weekend!

Card by Elizabeth
supplies: paper-penelope potpourri; chipboard-scenic route; twill-unk.


card by Lucrecia
credits: Miss Mint BlueLavendar kit

12 comments:

Gail May 5, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

Gorgeous cards - and thank you for the great template!

Paula J Atkinson May 5, 2007 at 3:18 PM  

gorgeous cards & another sketch!!
Here is my effort for the last sketch you posted up, crikey I really must get my skates on.
TFL.x

http://minibookpixie.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  May 6, 2007 at 1:51 AM  

Thank you so much for sharing your creations, love your work! xoxo Catherine

Rachel May 6, 2007 at 6:18 AM  

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

Rach

grambie May 6, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

Such a beautiful template to share as usual. WOW, all the beautiful layout so lavishly displayed is just awesome. Love the florals, the blow, along with the wonderful colors. TFS. Happy NSD Part B. Leavin A Little LUV! XOXOXOXO

Paula May 7, 2007 at 12:26 AM  

Di, You are pushing me gal....LOL
I love your sketches and I gave it another go. Here is where you can find it.
http://stampNscrapwithpaula.blogspot.com
I hope I did your sketch justice. I had fun playing around with it. I did add a little bit to the left side of the card.

Anonymous,  May 7, 2007 at 4:03 AM  

thank you so much for the lovely template!

{B}dreamy May 7, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

Wonderful template, thank you!

Dale Anne Potter May 7, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

THANKS for the card sketch.....I made a couple this morning. Quick & easy!

*Beatriz Jennings* May 8, 2007 at 7:11 AM  

Nice cards!, You can see my card here: http://iralamija.blogspot.com/2007/05/di-hickman-card-sketch-may-5-remember.html

Pat May 9, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

Finding blogs like your make me smile. Thank you

grambie May 10, 2007 at 8:42 AM  

Thanks for another lovely template celebrating NDS. Eventually, I will be able to give a link for your fantastic template design.

Wonderful collection of designs using this specific template along with little extras for change. So pretty. Can't wait for additional info on the ATC. TFS. Leavin A Little LUV!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com