Happy National Scrapbook day!

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Yep for all us scrapbookers today is not only cino-de-mayo but its national scrapbooking day! Yay! Bob went off riding this morning on an 'advanced ride' tomorrow is beginners day (ie: me). Anyway to give everyone a little freebie fun for NSD I am offering some templates this weekend! First up is the final layout sketch (#6) from the series offered by myself and Lucy Chesna. Digi peeps can download the digital template - HERE


Layout by Di Hickman
credits: Doris Castle "you complete me" kit; font SP wonderful wendy;


Instead of sending this out to the sketch girls I decided that I'd give everyone a chance! So if you use this sketch email me and I'll put it on the blog!

Layout by Lucrecia
Credits: Michelle Underwood Live out Loud kit , font OCR A Extended


6 comments:

Gail May 5, 2007 at 1:26 PM  

Very cool sketch - and love your layout - thanks for the template!

Anonymous,  May 5, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

Thank you for the template - sure to be very versatile!

Cindy

Muka May 6, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

thanks for the template, I really love it - and your layouts are gorgeous!

Anonymous,  May 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

thanks so much for the template.

Sarah Graves May 7, 2007 at 10:15 AM  

Thanks so much for the templates!

Shawn Walter May 7, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

Thanks so much, can't wait to use it!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com