Photo a day - 4th May

Saturday, May 5, 2007

I'm finding it easier to upload these a day later so here is yesterdays of my little 50lb lap dalmatian Sky! Originally I was taking pics of River but this one is soooo photogenic, she just shifted her head around and I snapped this one. Apart from her ears which 99% of the time are way back, cos she's super nervous ALL the time. Cos y'know she's still afraid of being abused even now 5 years after we rescued them! Who could hurt a face like this?


and: Yes its not photoshop, she does have one blue eye!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2007 at 5:04 AM  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh miss that sad face looking at us in the morning and the sniffing of my ears ;-) wont be to long before she will be doing it again though Brilliant picture of Sky :-)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com