Photo a day - 3rd May

Friday, May 4, 2007

Ok this one isn't as good but it tells todays story. I got back on the treadmill! Thats my sneakers standing on the treadmill after a 30 minute workout! Tried the personal training mode and it was pretty good. So my track pants and sneakers are the stars of todays blog post!


I will add I didn't workout today! I walked the dogs as usual and I dunno if its cos the weather but I have a monster headache right now. All in my sinus and jaw too, so I skipped it. Hopefully this will clear up later and I'll workout later but I just can't run with a headache :( Probably due to the winds here or something, its blowing up a gale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com