Birthday Crop Weekend!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Treasures to Scrap is having a birthday crop weekend! There are challenges, games, chat's, make & takes and PRIZES GALORE! So much going on this weekend it's making my head spin! So if you want to scrap this weekend, come join in the fun! You can find all the details here! We even have a chat later today with Kim Johnson!

I'm taking a back seat for this crop and just participating not teaching/leading as I've been sick and didn't want to have to pull out. Plus I want to go riding hopefully this weekend. Feeling a bit better now so hopefully get out tomorrow or Sunday. Heck I'd be happy to get out of the house! I did get out grocery shopping this morning (cos we need stuff to eat, lol)! Busy working on projects for one heart... one mind and stuff for July. Hopefully I'll be sharing more stuff soon! For now I gotta go create! Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

grambie June 23, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

The same to you this weekend for a happy & fun-family time. Good luck attending the scrap. I have also having problems & feel lightheaded as well. I guess that means for me to lay down. So I will close & say again thanks for the additional link. As always really appreciated. Leavin LUV!! XOXOXOXO

Maria June 23, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Hi.

I love your work and your freebies! Thanks a million. It's people like you who got me started on digital scrapbooking!

Maria

Paula J Atkinson June 24, 2007 at 3:45 AM  

You have made so much fab stuff since I last did my blog rounds!!
working full time & being ill takes its toll & I am very behind on card sketches. spent an hour this morning doing some catching up.
I have done 13/06 & will get the newest one done later today.
TFL.x
http://minibookpixie.blogspot.com

Rachel June 24, 2007 at 7:37 AM  

Sounds like fun girl.... can't wait to see what you make!

Rach

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com