Review: Shelle Pukas

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not sure how this is gonna go, as I'm on her creative team so it's obvious I love her work, lol! Well Treasures to Scrap asked about getting digital sponsors so I asked Shelle and she agreed! So this month Shelle sponsored the digital team.

So these layouts kinda count as my creative projects for Shelle and my projects for Treasures to Scrap, weird! Shelle has TONS of different products to choose from for digital scrapbookers, including kits, paper/embellishment packs and templates. Also this month she began offering commercial use products!

It's no secret that I LOVE Shelle's Summer kits! Just love the colors and fun accents! The colors are PERFECT for summer pool pics, and well I have a TON of those! The Summer Fun and Sweet Summer Bliss kits just scream summer don't they? And how apt for this, the first day of Summer!



Here are a couple of layouts with the summer kits. You can see more with these kits in one of last months blog posts as you can see I am having a slight problem putting these two kits down! I just can't stop using them! Its a sickness!

Summer Fun kit by Shelle Pukas; Alpha by Shabby Princess; Vellum by Kim Johnson; Font: Wonderful Wendy

Sweet Sumer Bliss kit & In Bloom kit by Shelle Pukas; Ghost alpha by Kim Hill; Stamped alpha by Doris Castle; Font: Wonderful Wendy

I played with this one some last month but love the soft colors in the Peaches'n'cream kit. I love the versatility of this one! Stonewashed texture to the papers and some fun embellishments.


Showed you this last friday in the template post but gotta share again! Just too fun not to! This is my little one, Sky. She's a real character! More layouts to come of her soon! And her partner in crime!
Peaches'n'cream kit by Shelle Pukas; Font: Wonderful Wendy

I think this one is my favorite so far of Shelle's Kits, In Bloom. Again one that I use over and over, but for me - its a picker. What do I mean? Well I like to pick bits out and use them with other kits. See the green? Goes well with the summer kits. The tan? Goes great with peaches'n'cream and well I love the deep rich reds and have a layout planned for those too! I love the accents in this kit, they go with almost anything! The stitching is awesome, the frames and the floral stamp! Love the floral stamp! You'll find this kit popping up in my credits a lot over the last month

As I mentioned Shelle sells many products, and one I LOVE is her paper packs. If you know me you'll know I LOVE spots (hence the spotted dogs and my message board username)! These packs provide me with my spot fix! This one is the Autumn paper pack (yep there is an embellishment pack to match). Solids, stripes and polka dots all in the same pack! All with a nice texture too!

Something a little different from me. Papers are from the above pack and the embellishments are from the In Bloom kit above (see its a picker for me!). I used the blue papers for the text and floral stamp. Just perfect with this photo of me!
Autumn paper pack & In bloom kit by Shelle Pukas; Font: Wonderful Wendy

In all I am SO HAPPY to be on Shelle's team otherwise I could be quite poor! LOL! You can find more projects with Shelle Pukas kit at the Treasures to Scrap gallery. The digital team really had fun this month!

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

grambie June 21, 2007 at 5:01 PM  

OH MY, that beautiful shade of blue on your brown & your cutout photos just makes this layout a wonderful thing to see. So glad to hear that you are enjoying your CT assignment & that things are so positive with your fantastic designs. Enjoyed my nls with all the wonderful layouts. HUGS!!!

HeatherB June 21, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

Your layout with the blue/brown is gorgeous! And I love that layout with Sky, so cute cute cute! :-)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com