good weekend/bad weekend

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bad weekend, cos yesterday woke up not feeling too great and by lunch I knew why. Kidney infection. Couldn't stop going to the damn bathroom, swollen abdomen and feeling basically blah. Along with back ache and pain. So yeah no riding! The day was pretty much a wash out. Today, still not feeling that good but better than yesterday. Still the bathrooms best friend but manageable. Some back ache but again not like yesterday. We used the pool today, freakin cold but we used it! Still needs to warm up another 10 degrees if you ask me!
Good weekend, cos I got a toot! A layout being published in the Memory Mania Masterpieces Idea book! So glad cos it's a one heart... one mind DT piece and well I've been busting my ass to get published with their stuff! So finally I get something picked up!!! LOL!

Back tomorrow with a more uplifting and creative post, gotta go to the bathroom again!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 17, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Di - sorry about the infection - CONGRATS on the TOOT....that's awesome!
~ Renee'

Paula J Atkinson June 17, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

Congrats Di, hope you get picked & sorry you aren't well!
I know the feeling all too well.
Not a particulalry productive weekend here for me either!

Julie Ann Shahin June 18, 2007 at 8:13 AM  

Oh no! I hope you get back to feeling 100% soon. Big congrats on your pub!!!!

Anonymous,  June 18, 2007 at 8:14 AM  

Di,
Hope you are feeling better soon, i know how you feel ;-( ive got to go for Injections wed for the HepB hope you are feeling better by thursday, chat then love you
Mum

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com