Card Sketch July #1

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ready for the fourth? Yep even holidays don't stop things on this blog! So here is this weeks patriotic sketch! Not sure if anyone noticed the star theme this week? The monthly template had stars too, but they could be ANY embellishment, make it your own! The digital template can be downloaded here



Credits: Shelle Pukas "American Made" paper and elements set; Font: academy engraved

Supplies: PP: Around the block; Rub-ons: MM & DCWV; Frame: MM; Brads: Joanns; Ink: Around the Block; Misc: Ribbon



When I sketched this one I purposefully left off a sentiment as it could go literally ANYWHERE. I knew the sketch girls would ROCK IT and they didn't dissapoint! I think we have almost ALL the variations of the sketch here, flipped, rotated and used for different size cards too! Awesome work girls!


Card by Cindy Brockes
Supplies: Paper: Kaleidoscope, Conqueror White CS & SU CS; Stamps: Hambo Stamps; Ink/Color: Ancient Page; Coal, Purple Stickles, Signo; Metallic Blue & Prismacoloring; Misc Items: Rhinestones, Cuttlebug; Hippie Chick & SU Ribbon



Card by Brandy Hunt
Credits: Frolic by Betsy Tuma; Font: Satisfaction and Porcelin



Card by Brigitte v.Tienhoven
Credits: Kit Mozaiek Fashion at www.scrapkit.nl



Card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Bazzill CS , DCWV glitter CS , Autumn Leaves MOD Winter Garden pp, ribbon , chipboard , brads ; MAMBI fabric sticker



Card by Jolene Johnston
Supplies: Crate paper and rub ons, StazOn ink, Prima flowers, JoAnn brads



Card by Linda Flinders



As always if you do a card, or other project from the sketches, hook me up in the comments or email me (link in sidebar to left). I love to pop by and check out your creations!

Wishing everyone a happy Fourth of July!
Whatever you're doing, enjoy it!

13 comments:

Anonymous,  July 4, 2007 at 1:11 PM  

Thanks for another awesome template! Love the examples.

grambie July 4, 2007 at 3:42 PM  

Congratulation on the good news about your upcoming store. Also it is wonderful that you have a tech spouse who can be a tremendous help as he has been in the past. I am thrilled by all these fantastic options that are coming your way. We share in your gladness & willingly give you my support.

I received my newsletter & definitely reads it all the way. So thanks for your gorgeous templates & for the inclusion of letter-sized templates. You have really made my day. As to templates, I definitely prefer packs with a minimum of 6 in a pack. I am a sales shopper because of limited income & high medical requirements. But I definitely will purchase from beautiful people like you who have really taught us a lot while enriching our scrapping world. Leavin LUV!! XOXOXO

michelle sturgeon July 4, 2007 at 4:12 PM  

Another great sketch, Di! Here's my contribution:
http://comestampwithme.blogspot.com/2007/07/dis-sketch-challenge-07-04.html

Anonymous,  July 4, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

Thanks for the template! Love it and love the various pages, too!

Anonymous,  July 4, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

I just love your templates.

Here's my Fourth of July layout!

http://arewethereyetmom.com/?p=280

Anonymous,  July 4, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

Thanks so much!

mum-on-the-run July 5, 2007 at 3:55 AM  

Thanks for the great sketch Di!!

My card is here :

http://mum-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2007/07/di-hickman-july-1.html

TFL

Denise July 5, 2007 at 4:42 AM  

What can I say?
Yet another great template and what fantastic offerings! Mine is on my blog:-http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2007/07/di-hickmans-template-challenge.html

Rachel July 6, 2007 at 2:50 AM  

Ive twisted the template for my card. Thanks for the inspiration! thanks for looing xx

http://behanfamily.blogspot.com/

Esther July 6, 2007 at 7:34 AM  

Oo what an unusual sketch, mine is up for viewing! thanks

julie July 6, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

thanks di. Love all the examples of suing this template!

Michelle July 7, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

Thank you for yet another wonderful template!!!!

jo July 8, 2007 at 4:26 AM  

Thanks for the sketch! My card is here: http://jo-again.blogspot.com/2007/07/shannons-birthday-card.html

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com