Card Sketch July #2

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Wednesday! Here we are again another midweek another card sketch! This one bought some very different results from the sketch team. The digital template can be DOWNLOADED HERE


cardstock: DCWV; PP: Scenic route (floral), EK Success (grid); Tag + Tagger: Around the Block; Ribbon: Offray; Rub-on: scrapease; Number stickers: Miss Elizabeth;

Angel Spirit kit by Kelley McDonald;



Card by Wendy McGlinchey
Supplies: Pink and Grey Bazzill card stock, Bordering Blue Styampin' Up dye ink, White Lace, Silver Grey Ribbon and an image from Joanna Sheen Hollywood CD.



Card by Brigitte v.Tienhoven
Credits : Word Art Anna Aspnes of www.fotoscrapix.com; Papers : Weeds&Wildflowers freebie; Gemstone : Atomic Cupcake Action; Swirl Overlay at www.scrapkit.nl



Card by Lucy Chesna
supplies: Bazzill cardstock, prima paper, prima flowers, prima chipbaord letters, prima crystals, inking and stitching



Card by Joanne Atkinson
Supplies: Patterned Paper: The Paper Loft company; Misc: brads, stamps, ribbon



Card by Linda Flinders



Card by Jolene Johnston
Supplies: DCWV card, unknown papers, StazOn ink, Michael’s ribbon, Heidi Swapp stamp, bling recycled from store-bought card



As always hook me up in the comments or email me with your cards! I love to see them!

19 comments:

Anonymous,  July 11, 2007 at 12:12 PM  

Thank you, Di! I have not attempted to make cards... YET! But your templates sure do make me want to give it a go. :) I appreciate you sharing your talents.

PR

Anonymous,  July 11, 2007 at 1:43 PM  

Thanks for sharing another awesome card template.

Denise July 11, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

Great template once again and what a wide selection of ideas the girls have come up with! Mine is on my blog:-http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2007/07/di-hickman-template-challenge-more-mice.html

Michelle July 11, 2007 at 3:27 PM  

Another great template! Thank you very much!

Inma July 11, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

Thanks so much for the template, and many thanks for sharing with us the finished results. :) They are lovely cards and very clean and nicely done. :)

Best wishes.:O)

kdj July 11, 2007 at 11:43 PM  

I had fun with this sketch - Thanks! Here's what I came up with ... http://stampgarage.blogspot.com/2007/07/still-thinking-of-ella.html

ChrissyW July 12, 2007 at 6:02 AM  

I LOVE yoiru card templates thnks for another fantastic one!!

Dawn♥ July 12, 2007 at 7:14 AM  

WOW what a gorgeous bunch of cards ladies!

I've finally did the did my card for last weeks card sketch! It's over at my blog!

Anonymous,  July 12, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing. The card templates are great

PSharp July 12, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Love you card templates. Thank you.

mum-on-the-run July 12, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

Hi Di,

Great sketch, had to think on this one!

My card is here :

http://mum-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2007/07/di-hickman-july-2.html

TFL :)

Priscilla July 12, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

Thanks for the template Di, and I love seeing all the examples too!

jo July 13, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

Thanks for another great sketch Di. Had to make 2 cards with it! Photos on my blog.

Rachel July 14, 2007 at 6:15 AM  

Love this template DI... can't wait to get home so I can scrap scrap scrap...lol

Miss you!
Rach

Ana Wohlfahrt July 14, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

Love all your sketches. Thank you so much for your wonderful inpsiration! You ROCK! Here is my attempt at your sketch...
http://inkastamp.blogspot.com/

Deanne Clarke July 15, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Hi Di,
My card can be found in this post on my blog:

http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2007/07/challenge-1-done.html

Sandie July 15, 2007 at 7:42 PM  

Gidday Di, here is my card for July Card Sketch 2.
Thanks........luv Sandie (Australia)

http://bp0.blogger.com/_7U6sWtV18Aw/RpraAitGLsI/AAAAAAAAAMo/OXxvjvPgsrU/s1600-h/teal.jpg

Little C's Creations July 16, 2007 at 12:50 PM  

Aloha Di!

I tried this sketch, and you can find what I did with it here:

http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2007/07/baby-shower-card-envelopeand-scrapbook.html

Thanks for the awesome sketch!!!

Aloha,
Jen

Rachel July 21, 2007 at 2:44 PM  

thanks once again Di for your fab sketches. a couple of cards available on my blog, thanks for looking

http://behanfamily.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com