Card Sketch July #3

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Wednesday! Another week flying by! Another card sketch! Loved everyone take on last weeks! This one has so much potential, the center panel makes this sketch ideal for photo cards! For the digi gals the template can be downloaded here.
As always if you create with the sketch, hook me up in the comments or email me, as I'd love to come check it out!


Credits: Citrus Grove kit by Summer Simmons

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Around the block; Stamp: Stampendous; alpha: Miss Elizabeths

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Around the block; Stamp: Stampendous; alpha: Miss Elizabeths



Card by Brigitte v.Tienhoven
Credits : PaperMoons_Kitz_chocolate2 at papermoons; Sliver Sparkle Action at Scrapgirls.com; Font used : FG chris



Card by Jolene Johnston
Supplies: Basic Grey Infuse papers, Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter sticker alphas, Die Cuts With a View card, StazOn ink, The Paper Studio brad, Dream Designs flower, Zig Writer



Card by Kelly Nelson
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Grant Archival PP, Maya Rd rubon, a glaze pen, sewing machine; cuttlebug embossing folder.



Card by Wendy McGlinchey
Supplies:- Stamps - Rubbadubbadoo script, greeting and postage stamps, Italian Farmhouse image - Inkadinkadoo. Inks:- Versafine Majestic Blue, Seashells - Ocean Aqua, Sandal and Seashell Pink. Embellishments:- Silver buckle, pink organza rbbon and navy blue satin ribbon.



Card by Linda Flinders



Card by Krista Pearl
Credits: Backgrounds - Traci Sims - Faded Floral, Solid Dk Blue, and Bleached Stripes all from Bleached Denim; Fonts - king cooL KC, Kimberly Geswein and Goudy Stout



Card by Joanne Atkinson
Supplies: 3 Bugs in a Rug, Heidi Swapp pink brads, misc. flowers , white card stock, pink ink, stamps


13 comments:

Anonymous,  July 18, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

Love the samples of what can be done with the template. Thanks again for sharing.

grambie July 18, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

So beautiful are all the various versions of your lovely card template. The colors are from the palest to the brightest with different fonts, yet keeping the text-on-a-path concept. I know it makes your heart proud when you see all the wonderful and pretty submissions.

This is Oncology week, from 8 to 4:30, but yesterday it was until 5. Depends on how well the meds will run through the IV. I have to get a Port-A-Cath implant before next month because it took 9 tries before insertion of the needle. I can visit for a short while, but I am so sleepy from the premeds that includes Benedryl and Tylenol along with the Immuno Globolin IVIS. If you have a few free minutes think of me. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Michelle July 18, 2007 at 3:27 PM  

This is another example of your gorgeous work. Can't wait to use it. Thank you very much!!

Anonymous,  July 18, 2007 at 8:56 PM  

Thanks so much!

Denise July 19, 2007 at 12:21 AM  

Wow some of the ds teams cards are simply great. Mine is on my blog:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2007/07/di-hickmans-card-sketch-3-challenge.html

mum-on-the-run July 19, 2007 at 3:25 AM  

Great template, my card is here :

http://mum-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2007/07/di-hickman-july-3.html

TFL

PSharp July 19, 2007 at 4:47 PM  

Thank you for the wonderful template.

jo July 20, 2007 at 5:24 AM  

Great sketch Di. My card is on my blog and it's not a Christmas one this time!

Rachel July 21, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

thanks again for the inspiration, my card is available on my blog x

http://behanfamily.blogspot.com/

NormaB July 21, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

I have put a card on my blog using this week's sketch. www.nannynoonoo.blogspot.com - I enjoy your blog and love working with the sketches.

Clare July 22, 2007 at 6:32 AM  

This is my first time, I had seen some examples of your sketches on other blogs and just had to have a try. It was great fun, I think I'll be back to do more!

jo July 25, 2007 at 6:13 AM  

Had to come back and have another go at this sketch!!! Here it is:
http://jo-again.blogspot.com/2007/07/more-cards.html

Anonymous,  July 26, 2007 at 8:21 AM  

Thanks for the template Di... some gorgeous examples of this one too. Loved doing it. Card is on my blog :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com