quick update...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Completed - Scrapstreet hybrid and card column for August; a few Boxer projects;

Working on - Boxer Scrapbooks projects; Treasures to Scrap sponsor projects; Layout template for August (almost done!);

Emailing - new sketch girls today. So far sent out 5 emails, still sifting through emails and deciding how many in total to take onto the team. I kinda wish I could take everyone, but thats seriously too many!!! LOL! I'd be taking a full day uploading to the blog! So erm, yeah... ask me tomorrow?

Thinking about - going for a swim in a little while. Not used the pool all week and I'm missing it! Never thought I'd say that as I find swimming very boring. Also wondering how to do everything I have on my schedule AND other stuff.

Listening to - Avril Lavigne and Dido, my current favorites. Oh and All American Rejects. Some great lyrics in those songs. Been watching some youtube video's too. So out of touch with the music scene today in general.

Coming soon - Tomorrow will be Around the Block layouts to share, and quick review. I got the go ahead to share a secret with you all on Monday! You'll be amongst the first to know so - stay tuned!

Tonight - off out for dinner with friends! Yay! Going to one of our fav places called Follow Your Heart. All organic and scrummy! Love their soups! Oh and the chocolate raspberry cake! DEVINE!

Weekend - hoping to update with ATB layouts tomorrow; Maybe riding? Got to call my Dad in England as its his 60th Birthday Sunday! Other than that no plans. I kinda remember Bob mentioning an auction this weekend? Not sure if he's going or not...

back soon

1 comments:

Rachel July 14, 2007 at 6:10 AM  

Sounds like your plenty busy as always!!!

MMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA
Rach

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com