Cardmaking for fun!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I've been making cards! Mostly stuff for one heart... one mind, but last night I made a couple just to use the left over scraps from the sketch last week. I knew I had enough paper to make another card or two so I made another card using last weeks sketch, and one for next week.


Crazy thing is I still have some of the patterned paper left over (though none of the pink). I go through phases with colors and patterns. Dots are a guaranteed buy for me, love em. Very into the pink and orange too lately. Oh and envelope making. Love having a co-ordinating envelope! I need to get more ric-rac though, ran out of the orange, and only a tiny bit of green left. I am getting a list together of stuff I need to get from the craft store. I know Joanns has a good sale on this week and most of what I need is basics so I'll be stocking up on cardstock, adhesive and seeing what else catches my eye. Plus the LSS is just around the corner so I have to pop in there!

Todays good news is that Cardmaker approved my project and I get to ship it off to them soon (as soon as I finish up the paperwork, urgh!). So look out for me in the May 2008 edition! Can you believe mags work that far ahead? crazy!

2 comments:

Unknown August 17, 2007 at 12:00 AM  

Glad to see I wasn't the only one blogged today, lol. Great cards! I really hsould make more. Matter of fact, that is something I want to make this year as gifts~ cards and a file for them. I am thinking I should check back here more often and get that started! Love your blog.

Jackie August 18, 2007 at 2:57 AM  

Love this card too. I have only just found your blog but I will be visiting again :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com