TGIF?

Friday, August 17, 2007

Ok Bob was off yesterday "on call" but back into work today, so now I feel like we had the weekend already and today feels like Monday. Anyway... just sharing a card I whipped up last night. Working on the rest of my cards for 2007. Made a few others but not sharing those yet *wink*. This one is based on an older sketch of mine.

Supplies: Card base: Target; Patterned Paper & Ribbon: DCWV; photo corners: Heidi Swapp; rub-on: scrapease; misc: flower, rhinestone, pen

Still in my "use your stash" phase. Everything on this is OLD. I think the photo corners are the newest thing and they are 10 months old! So yeah, definitely seeing the stash whittling down. I found 8 pre-made 7x5" cards with envelopes in my stash, from Target dollarspot sometime last year. I don't make that size often so it's a bit of a novelty for me.

Trying to share something everyday. Working on a few more projects with the Karen Foster products I have this month. The layout I did sucks, my opinion and you can make your own minds up soon I guess, but sometimes you get a creative block and you just have to work through it. To prove that I just made a hybrid card and love it! Maybe I'm just in a card phase? Yeah that's it! Card phase!

Off to play with some digital this afternoon! Catch you tomorrow!

5 comments:

clhenry99 August 17, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

gorgeous card! just found you through twopeas!

Michelle August 17, 2007 at 4:23 PM  

Cute card Di!! I like how you used the photo corners for the corners of the card. Very creative :)

Jackie August 18, 2007 at 2:54 AM  

This card is so pretty.

Rachel August 18, 2007 at 6:05 AM  

Love the card DI!!!

MMMMWAAAAAAAA
Rach

Kerrie's Crafting Corner August 20, 2007 at 4:10 AM  

ooooh what a lovely summery card... I need to get into your line of thinking with 'use your old stash'!!

Love the photo corner idea!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com